I'm not sure what it is about the second child, but they seem to grow too fast! Judd is not letting his Mommy enjoy the baby stage for long. On Thursday, during a wellness checkup, I found out he weighed 21 lbs. I noticed he was getting heavy, so that explains why! Only one pound to go before he's out of his bucket seat. It's a good thing he's starting to sit on his own since we'll be changing his carseats in the coming weeks. No more convenience of placing his bucket seat into a shopping cart. I had my system that's been working so well with the two boys. I'm going to have to come up with a new plan - if only Target had two seats in a cart...
Judd's second tooth popped up on Friday! He'd been one fussy boy (hence the dr. appt on Thursday) and once he cut that second tooth, he was back to his happy self.
Another big milestone happened this morning. Judd held his bottle for his whole feeding all by himself. That was a little sad - he's becoming more independent. He tried sweet potatoes for the first time last week. He seems to like them, but overall he's just not enthusiastic towards his cereal and veggies like he his for his bottles. I know I shouldn't worry though - at 21 lbs. he clearly is eating plenty!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHUT UP! We still have NO teeth, sorry we have not been able to catch up - thanks goodness for the Internet. Miss you!
Post a Comment